WHEN WILL MY ITEMS SHIP?
All items in our shop are DIGITAL products (PDF or JPEG files). There is NO SHIPPING and nothing printed will be sent to your home.
All instant download items will be ready to download immediately after payment confirmation.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY FILE(S)?
Once payment is confirmed, you will get an email letting to download your file(s). You also will see DOWNLOAD button below your order.
Please note: digital file(s) can be downloaded only 3 times.
I CANNOT OPEN MY FILE(S). WHAT TO DO?
All items come in a ZIP format. To to extract the ZIP file you will need a Winzip software. You can download it free here.
Or just message us after your purchase and we will email you all extracted files within 24 hours.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Due to the electronic nature of the product digital items are NON-REFUNDABLE. NO refunds and NO exchanges will be made.
If you do not receive your download, contact us ASAP and we will be happy to resend it.
WHAT KIND OF PAPER SHOULD I USE?
PHOTO BOOTH PROPS
Paper WEIGHT should be at least 65 lbs (to keep props straight), but we highly recommend to choose paper from 80 lbs or more. Thicker is always better. Color: WHITE.
CHALKBOARD STYLE SIGNS/ SPEECH BUBBLES
By printing chalkboard style signs or chalkboard speech bubbles WHITE MATTE card stock works best. WEIGHT: 80 - 110 lbs.
MY FILES ARE PRINTING THE WRONG SIZE. WHAT TO DO?
1. Please check your printer settings. If you print 8,5"x11", set the page size to 8,5"x11". If you print A4, set the page size to A4. If you print 5"x7", set the page size to 5"x7" and so on.
2. Paper position should be vertical.
3. Please make sure "fit to page" button is NOT checked.
PHOTO BOOTH PROPS ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
YOU WILL NEED:
1. Color printer or print shop.
2. Adobe Reader program to open the PDF files. Adobe Reader is available as free download here.
3. 8,5"x11" or A4 size WHITE card stock.
4. Scissors or paper cutter.
5. Glue gun with hot glue sticks or strong adhesive tape.
6. Sticks, wooden dowels, paper straws or bamboo skewers.
1. Download and save all files to your computer;
2. Print the photo props onto white thick cardstock;
3. Cut out the prop shapes using your scissors or paper knife.
4. Use a hot glue gun to stick the props to the wooden sticks or dowels. Other (our prefered) option is strong adhesive tape.
5. That's all :)