Photo Booth Props Assembly Instruction
YOU WILL NEED:
1. Color printer or print shop.
2. Winzip software, because all items come in a ZIP format. If you don't have Winzip, you can download it free here.
3. Adobe Reader program to open the PDF files. Adobe Reader is available as free download here.
4. 8,5"x11" or A4 size WHITE card stock. Paper WEIGHT should be at least 65 lbs (to keep props straight), but we highly recommend to choose paper from 80 lbs or more. Thicker is always better. Paper color: WHITE (glossy or matte - both works good).
5. Scissors or paper cutter.
6. Glue gun with hot glue sticks or strong adhesive tape.
7. Sticks, wooden dowels, paper straws or bamboo skewers.
1. Please check your printer settings. If you print 8,5"x11", set the page size to 8,5"x11". If you print A4, set the page size to A4. Some photo booth props packages included 11x14 sized pages. In this case you'll need 11"x14" card stock.
2. Paper position should be vertical.
3. Please make sure "fit to page" button is NOT checked.
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO PRINT AND SET UP PHOTO BOOTH PROPS:
1. Download and save all files to your computer;
2. Print the photo props onto white thick cardstock;
3. Cut out the prop shapes using your scissors or paper knife.
4. Use a hot glue gun to stick the props to the wooden sticks or dowels. Other (our prefered) option is strong adhesive tape.
5. That's all :)